Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Carbonizer Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everybody! I did a get a lot for this Christmas.

This includes a DVD of Good Eats with three episodes ("Flour Power" containing episodes "The Dough Also Rises", "Puff the Magic Pastry", and "Choux Shine").

A hand-me-down Bluetooth headset from my brother

Some "horns" from the Renaissance Faire

Super Mario All-Stars 25th Anniversary, Super Scribblenauts, and WarioWare DIY

"Molecular Cooking Set" from ThinkGeek.com: it comes with a catalog and sticker!

Plastic coffee cup (Starbucks style) with a package of flavored coffee

And a Rival food steamer

A USB game controller


A lot of Kinects and PS Moves found their way into homes this Christmas.

Enjoy time with your families, and celebrate the day of our Lord.

I'm going to try to do a post every day...for the holidays. And I may update this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment