Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas

Sorry for not updating recently, we're still trying to get the "meat" of the website up and running.

Here are the things I got for Christmas.

My siblings got me these games. Munchkin is great, though I have now two different sets that are generally incompatible with each other (the other one is zombie-themed)

Books. I tend to like books, but these aren't exactly what I had in mind. I like cookbooks, but one from the "Better Homes & Gardens" will be staying at my parents' house (they got it from Half Price Books' clearance, so no hard loss). The other, "Captain Easy", I had to look up online to see what it was. It might be fun to go through it once, but 1930s newspaper serials are hard to follow, especially when they aren't redrawn into collections later. The others are a bit less useful since I've completed most of college by this point.

VIDEO GAME T-SHIRTS. YESSSSSS. And an Oak Ridge National Labs shirt.

Candies bought from an British import store in Houston, and a bag of coffee.

More "practical" gifts, though the Austin map is a bit of a "fun" thing since I do enjoy maps of that sort. Even though it's older (note the used bookstore tag on it), it DOES show some of the new toll roads which were put up recently (even if it's "opening fall 2007"). Not shown: a $25 gift card to H-E-B, and a new keyboard which I'll pick out later.

It's not everything I asked for (a lot of it I didn't) but Christmas was great to spend with my family, and that was great. Step two: go to Amazon for the things I need/really want but didn't get. Example: EXPO markers.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the Spock/Lizard/RPS shirt isn't actually a video game shirt, but bear with me here

    ReplyDelete