Monday, August 22, 2011

Currently Playing: Final Summer Hits

Man, right now, I'm playing a FULL PALETTE of awesome games to end the summer. There's the challenging (but not crazy difficult, a la IWBTG) VVVVVV, the intriguing Braid (two worlds done!), the classic SNES game The Lost Vikings (since it's password-based, I could pick up playing it on DOSBox with no loss in progress), and of course, SimCity 4 Deluxe on Windows. Also, I'm trying to collect the last gems in Eversion. Eversion is pretty cool. It's like Super Mario Bros. with a little 8-bit flower and upbeat music! Until, of course, things get worse and the formerly happy Goomba-like creatures become one-eyed abominations



Additionally, I'm also re-playing Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Edition, after a Steam Cloud error wiped out my save file (but kept my achievements, at least). I was pretty PO'd when it happened, but it's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment