Monday, July 7, 2014

Time for a new project

Once again, I'm moving to scuttle another "review" post I was doing, this time on the Chronicles of Narnia. Part of the reason is there's not really not a lot to say that hasn't already been said: like the mysterious disappearance of Caspian's cousin or the inconsistency involving dwarves, or the allegorical Christian themes that become too hard to ignore by the end. The other reason was my notes were approaching a few pages and these types of things are really really boring.

So in the end what I ended up doing was taking a break from Brazos Buildings & Businesses to work on other pages on this site, particularly getting other parts of this site better. I updated the Games list, adding Glider PRO and a few other old EWOG stuff, as well as working on the On the Road section, fixing up the Northwest Freeway page to a reasonable state again (I still haven't added back in that demolished office tower), launched the MacAddict index, and even made in-roads toward that webcomic I've always talked about (not yet). The improvements I made the site are great...so enjoy that!

No comments:

Post a Comment