Sunday, October 30, 2011

Comics! BAT! And a recipe!

My webcomic, I haven't been working on it: Wikimapia, college, sleep, and plain old wasting time have taken tolls on it. Plus, I'm so ashamed of my art, too. It hasn't too much improved from a few years back.

Although I am trying to BAT again. Right now, if I can figure out the height of automatic doors (standard), I might be able to make something. Although I have closer pictures of both, here's Candidate #1:




Candidate 2:


(you may click for larger view on both, and yes, I turned Lightbox off)


Both are increasingly rare in real life, Super Kmart moreso (in fact, this particular specimen downsized, converting the grocery department into a Sears Outlet). I know automatic door heights, so using the odd SimCity scaling, I should be able to convert a reasonable facsimile of the facade and work from there. But which one?

Finally, I may have complained in the past that General Mills reformulated their "Milk and Cereal" bars, diluting the cereal with miscellaneous grains and God knows what other stuff to make it less like what it's supposed to be like.

But it's fairly easy to recreate the taste as it was: just follow the Rice Krispies Treats recipe, and substitute the cereal in question. Smash it down flat in the pan (breaking a few, I know), let dry, cut, spread icing (Pillsbury Supreme Classic White icing works well) on it, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment