Monday, January 10, 2011

Windows II

Running the Boot Camp CD fixed many problems in the initial run (by the way, did run with NTFS, it worked) but many remained. The sound was finicky: my sound is hooked up to exterior audio, and when I had the sound down halfway with the physical speakers, the sound switched to internal, even while they were hooked up.

The Boot Camp CD didn't add the Boot Camp control panel, or fixed the MacBook keys (including the function keys or the trackpad). In addition, the household WPA wi-fi was found but refused to connect.

After physically hooking it up to the AirPort with an Ethernet cable, I installed the basic updates and SP3, but SP3 wouldn't install, it needed 4MB more. A quick dive into the registry edit solved the problem.

I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game ran great, but unexpectedly quit after a certain time passed (I usually died before then, so no worries, I guess)

SimCity 4 Deluxe runs great. It's AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment