Monday, November 22, 2010

Poker Night at the Inventory/Yoot Tower

Telltale Games' Poker Night at the Inventory was released today (Mac and PC, even!) yet I'm still curious as to why it hasn't been rated by the ESRB yet (there's an option for uncensored language, apparently). I'm also wondering why there wasn't anything on Homestar Runner on it: but there's only been one small short and a new main page, not even a Halloween toon (which has happened yearly since 2000), so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

YouTube external link since Flash is banished here

I wonder if Tycho voiced by Jerry Holkins.

Also, I finally got around to posting something about Yoot Tower on the Macintosh Garden forums and the same problem I mentioned several months ago on Two Way Roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment