Sunday, February 5, 2012

New blog, old blog

Yesterday, I put the screws (for good) to "Single Track Rails", which consisted of two posts, both from October 29, 2009 (it was that old): "Welcome to Single Track Rails! While this may sound like Two Way Roads (and it is by the same person) STR is a completely new concept.

Single Track Rails focuses on railroads, especially abandoned ones. We may also explore some other aspects of railroads...


Stay tuned!" and a feature on the International and Great Northern Railroad, in which there's nothing in there that I didn't republish later on AbandonedRails.

That same day, I registered another website: evenings with (old) games, in which I play a game, usually pretty old, and write about it. Maybe it's an old favorite. Maybe it's something I haven't played in years. Maybe I've never played it.

No comments:

Post a Comment