Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Semester, New School, New Blog Concept

I haven't been updating this blog lately. Mostly, it's been playing out like "Whatever doesn't fit in Facebook, other blogs, or other forums" and that ends today. What replaces it? I'm not sure yet. I already revived Two Way Roads for one last post, and I may do more of the type. First, even though I've designed a prototype that may work, SimCity 4 stuff is BANISHED from Carbonizer, and Pseudo3D's SimCity 4 will be revived as an HTML page. Carbonizer! has gotten a mild name change (no exclamation point, for starters) and a new theme (light blue? meh) I don't know what the future holds, but it probably won't have any daily-running comic strips as proposed, or angry political rants, which is a good way to drive out potential readership. Neither have which have happened, and probably won't.

I can't make promises on what will happen, but Carbonizer is ready for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment