Friday, September 16, 2011

Google Anger, Again

Well, that's done it. Google now seems to have changed the images on Blogger (look at anything below) to open in a "theater" style layout similar to Facebook (why should I migrate to Google+ if they make the same things, except worse? I thought Google was supposed to be BETTER).

I'm considering a move to Wordpress, merging Carbonizer! (which was never really popular, anyway) and Two Way Roads (which started to become popular, but not what I had in mind). Unfortunately, carbonizer.wordpress.com is taken, so I'll have to think of another solution.

In, Around, and About Brazos Valley will probably be dismantled and moved to another source, but that still leaves comp/mag and Blue Skies and Nintendo.

Plus, I was thinking about using ComicPress for the upcoming webcomic, inspired by Brawl in the Family, one of my favorites.

UPDATE: It seems that others have the same problem, so it's possible there will be an official fix (instead of a script that lets images load normally, but makes the page slower).

No comments:

Post a Comment