Sunday, July 24, 2011

The End Is Near?

Clear this one up for me: there's rumors (although usually in tech, "company denial" and certain rumors always true more often than not, at least the less far-fetched ones) that Blogger would get renamed to Google Blogs, which I just can't see going over well: I would hate my .blogspot.com addresses to be changed, it's certain the interface would be radically different, and it wouldn't be tied with my existing Google + services. In that case, expect Carbonizer and the only truly "active" blog, In, Around, and About the Brazos Valley to hit the road and leave Google behind.

Of course, it may not end up happening (or at least, it's not as bad as previously thought) and the blogs remain.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the blogspot.com domain will remain active ad infinitum.

    ReplyDelete