Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weekends suck

To tell you the truth, I kind of want to do a PHD Comics-type comic strip appearing here (except focusing on undergrads, not grad students). Partially because my weekends are eaten up by homework. I've thankfully cut back on blog visiting (my favorites rarely update anyway--so why bother?), I've gotten suspended from Simtropolis for reasons mostly unknown, but the main reason I'm there is to get help with my BAT, which is also suspended due to college. God knows how long it's been since I touched my Wii: I want to play The Legend of Zelda again (Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time, specifically).

At least I continue working on my abandonware archive, which even then only works if Mediafire decides to not cut uploading when I'm 99% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment